The FEniCS 2024 conference is an opportunity for all those interested in the FEniCS Project and related projects to exchange ideas, communicate their results and network with the automated scientific computing community. It will be hosted at Simula Research Laboratory in downtown Oslo.
We welcome developers, existing and potential users of the FEniCS ecosystem as well as mathematicians, computer scientists and application domain specialists interested in numerical methods, their implementation and applications.
The FEniCS 2024 conference will emphasize an open and inclusive atmosphere, contributed talks from a diverse range of scientific areas, and dedicated time for discussions and coding.
Links to previous FEniCS conferences can be found here.
Please submit your abstract by April 5th by filling in the abstract submission form.
A tentative conference schedule can be found here.
- All participants must register for the conference.
- Registration is done through EventBrite: FEniCS 2024.
- The conference registration fee is 2500 NOK closing June 1st.
- The early bird registration fee is 2200 NOK is open until April 30th.
The FEniCS conference registration fee does not include accommodation. All participants must organize their own accommodation.
- There are 4-5 hotels in the immediate vicinity (i.e. the same block) as Simula
- A good budget option is the Smarthotel next door
Information regarding travel awards will be posted here soon.
Proceedings from the FEniCS 2024 Conference will be published by Springer Verlag as an edited volume in the open access book series Simula SpringerBriefs on Computing. We invite all contributors to the FEniCS 2024 conference to also submit a contribution to the proceedings in the form of an article of 6-10 pages.
For full information please see here.
- Jørgen S. Dokken, Simula Research Laboratory
- Henrik N. Finsberg, Simula Research Laboratory
- Marie E. Rognes, Simula Research Laboratory