FEniCS 2020 at University of Cambridge.
Picture from Wikimedia
Due to the ongoing outbreak of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) in the UK and across the world, FEniCS 2020 (originally planned for June 2020) has been cancelled. We had hoped to reschedule the conference in September 2020, but that also now seems impossible. We will post information here, with our future conference plans for 2021.
- 20th November 2019: Conference announced.
- 2nd December 2019:
Call for papers and Registration open. These have been closed until the rescheduled date is confirmed.
- 18th February 2020: Travel Grant Applications open
- 16th March 2020: Conference postponed
- 8th July 2020: Conference cancelled
The FEniCS 2020 conference is an opportunity for all those interested in the FEniCS Project and related projects to exchange ideas, communicate their results and network with the automated scientific computing community. We welcome developers, existing and potential users of the FEniCS ecosystem as well as mathematicians, computer scientists and application domain specialists interested in numerical methods, their implementation and applications.
The FEniCS 2020 conference will emphasise an open and inclusive atmosphere, contributed talks from a diverse range of scientific areas, and dedicated time for discussions and coding.
- Single track session for talks.
- Dedicated poster session.
- Plenty of time for informal discussions and coding.
- Best student and postdoc presentation prize.
- Tutorial Day in run-up to conference.
- Conference dinner.