dolfin_error(location, task, reason)¶
Print error message. Prefer this to the above generic error message.
- location (str)
- Name of the file from which the error message was generated.
- task (str)
- Name of the task that failed. Note that this string should begin with lowercase. Note that this string should not be punctuated.
- reason (str)
- A format string explaining the reason for the failure. Note that this string should begin with uppercase. Note that this string should not be punctuated. Note that this string may contain printf style formatting.
- ... (primitive types like int, std::size_t, double, bool)
- Optional arguments for the format string.
Developers should read the file dolfin/log/README in the DOLFIN source tree for further notes about the use of this function.